Fiber Coupler and Fiber Collimator with mini AVIM® connector
Schäfter+ Kirchhoff is happy to announce the launch of their first ever commercially available fiber coupler series 60SMF and fiber collimators series 60FC with mini AVIM® connector worldwide. This opens up new fields of application in the areas of avionics and space as well as ultra-compact and stable instruments.
The mini AVIM® connector by Diamond (www. diamond-fo.com) is a world renown standard for fiber cables. The new mini AVIM® fiber coupler and collimator series are compatible with fiber connectors of both type Mini AVIM® and Midi AVIM®.
It is self-evident that both series continue to offer the same excellent features including high pointing stability and long-term stability which have been proven over the years. Both series 60SMF and 60FC are available in a large number of focal lengths and numerous different optics types (aspheres, monochromats and achromats) as well as different AR-coatings. [more].
Large Area Scan Macroscope SK-LASM-005-3x41-600
- Monochrome scanner system
- Motorized 3 axis design
- Scan width max. 41 mm (1 pass), max. 100 mm (3 passes)
- Scan length max. 600 mm
- Resolution 5 µm, 5080 dpi
- High resolution imaging of e.g. ice core samples
- Coaxial directed LED light for bright-field illumination
- Robust and stable design mounted on a granite plane
- Optional: Telecentric lens
- Optional: Direct linear drive
- Optional: Operating temperature down to -20 °C
Fiber Collimator series 60FC-SF
- All benefits of the 60FC-F Fiber Coupler
- Increased pointing stability and reduced backlash during the focus setting
- Super-fine thread for an even more precise focus setting with 0.35 mm pitch
- Focal lengths up to 18 mm
- Choice of aspheres, achromats and apochromats
- Various AR coatings for UV - IR
- Choice of fiber receptacles: FC PC or FC APC (standard), many others available
- Compact Ø 12 mm housing [More]
Robot-guided Line Scan Camera
- Corrosion evaluations on car rims or wheel segments, as well as on corrosion test plates.
- Partial scanning of installed parts on cars, e.g. wheels, doors, bumpers, etc.
- Imaging and optical quality control of any kind of coatings.
- Collaborative robot meets safety requirements ISO 10218-1 and ISO/TS15066 for human-robot interaction [More]